Program Solution Architect - IT (14-20 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: USEReady Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Program Solution Architect
- Program Architect will create the overall architecture, design and own delivery of new solutions that accelerates Enterprise BI Platform modernization journey.
- Program Architect will be immersed in the development and maintenance of solutions to meet client business objectives.
- Program Architect will have an opportunity to work with a cross-disciplinary team across various divisions of the group.
- BE/ME/MTech degree in Computer Science, IT, or related technical field or MCA.
- 14-20 years of overall experience with a good amount of working in BFSI/HLS/Retail domain.
- Good communication skills
- Must have experience with BI tools, at least one Legacy BI (SAP BO, Qlik View, Hyperion, MicroStrategy) and one Modern BI technology like Tableau, PowerBI, AWS Quick Sight
- Must have end to end experience in migration of BI platforms from one platform to another BI platform.
- Consulting and presales experience will be preferred where solutions developed are showcased to different stakeholders.
- Must have Project Delivery Experience, Product/Solution project experience will be plus.
- Experience with Data integration tools like Alteryx, Informatica BDM,
- Experience with Cloud Platform data architecture like AWS, GCP
- Knowledge on API calls (REST & SOAP) and integration between cloud and on-prem systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including leading problem-solving teams.
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to business customers.
- Experience with designing high-availability, high-volume, low-latency technologies.
- Collaborates with other architects, the technology delivery team to define architectural approaches and solutions.
- Program Architect will help teams with the architecture of new solution, processes, customer POC.
- Works with product teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on industry standards and business requirements (examples: hardware, software, availability, scalability, and reliability).
- Support the product team in the development of the technical design and documentation.
- Participate in proof of concepts and support the product solution evaluation processes.
- Provides architecture guidance and technical design leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.