Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:952 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Program/Project Manager - Operations - BPO (5-10 yrs)
Program / Project Manager - Operations for a Global MNC BPO
- Responsible for setting up mechanisms that help scale the program, while seeking opportunities to improve customer and seller experience. This program is a strategic capability for the team, and requires an ability to take a broad based view and work with multiple stakeholders. In parallel you will need to deeply understand how things work, take a data based approach to evaluating options and make key decisions that will have a long term impact on the success of the program.
- The role requires you to have strong people management skills and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships. You should be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy, across functions, and are resourceful. You should have a proven record of accomplishment in taking on end-to-end meaty problems, and successfully delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- You should have the ability to run quick experiments and learn from both your successes and failures. You should not only be passionate about delivering, but obsessed with driving meaningful results that ultimately impact our customers.
Key job responsibilities :
In this role you will :
1. Create a vision for the growth and success of the program.
2. Establish and optimize processes for acquiring & onboarding sellers
3. Establish new norms on various aspects of the program and build alignment across teams.
4. Build mechanisms within the team and with partners that guide program growth & improvements.
5. Build the foundation that enables multifold growth on the program
6. Provide detailed inputs to the product team based on learnings - on planned and new capabilities.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Any Graduate with 5-10 years of experience in program / project management employing systems to drive simplification, efficiency and change in an MNC BPO and working as Manager Programs / Operations driving Programs / Projects.
- Should be handling a team of 10-50 members
- Strong and effective communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment and take data backed decisions
- Excellent business judgement, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships and networks
- Prior experience in planning, defining & implementing program strategy and data analytics.