Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:5476 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Program/Project Manager - Business Transformation Frameworks - IT Infrastructure Firm (6-18 yrs)
The ITID PPM Project Managers lead and manage large scale complex global strategic change projects/programmes and business transformations with the business and delivery partners (circa $15m + budgets, matrixed teams, multiple business lines). They act as a role model, leading as one global team, demonstrating active leadership and communication. As a senior leader they need to be able to operate at executive level, across regions and global businesses.
- Project Managers are responsible for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks within their project/programme and instilling excellent project/programme disciplines within their project/programme and across Global Change Delivery and the Group. The role holder has end to end responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- They are also responsible for effective handover of the project/ programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation. They work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their proejct/ programme with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Project Managers will often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on. They may also have line management responsibility for a group of more junior resources within their resource pool (as related to their job family).
- The specific purpose of this role is to establish and deliver (manage / direct / track) and report progress on a number group wide projects/programmes that will ensure that meets its obligations in respect of a number of key Intrastructure Delivery capabilities.
- This role holder will establish and deliver projects/programmes within the ITID PPM Change the Bank (CtB) portfolios which could include but is not limited to: Service Sustaining portfolio (SSP), Transformation, ITID Corporate Real Estate portfolio.
- As Project Manager in the ITID CtB programme, the role holder will provide direct oversight of the programme(s)/ project(s)-, financial and outcome accountability, reporting to a Portfolio Manager within ITID. In executing this role, the Project Manager will need to:
1. Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
2. Work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behaviour
3. Provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
4. Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
5. Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
6. Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/programme level, as set and communicated by Group, regulators and ITID PPM Practice.
7. Own the the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
8. Have responsibility for effective handover of the project/programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation.
9. Have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within their Programme/Project and instilling good programme/project disciplines within their project and wider team.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability to implement large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across
- Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Experience of driving continuous improvement