Program Manager - Water & Sanitation - MFI/Bank/SFB/NBFC (8-14 yrs)
Program Manager - Water & Sanitation - Banking/SFB/NBFC-MFI
A. Program Design and Implementation; Manage Partner Relations :
Provide support for the design and implementation of the company's models and approaches :
1. Conduct partner certification/ due diligence for potential new partners, including scheduling, reviewing data and materials and visiting partners
2. Review Concept Notes and/ or proposals of partners and share recommendations to SM & ED. Provide technical support to partners as necessary to ensure lessons learned and best practices are incorporated into program design
3. Design program activities, work plans, and formal agreements (e.g. memoranda of understanding, contracts, etc.) for Advisory Services engagements
4. Build and maintain effective working relationships with partner program implementation teams
5. Assess and analyse data; Identify performance challenges to be addressed by partners in order to scale rapidly; Encourage practitioner organizations to apply the company's principles
6. Provide support to partners by reviewing information at each phase of the product development cycle and offering technical advice/ assistance
7. Mitigate risks to program implementation by addressing areas of risk with partners and assisting them in developing risk mitigation plans.
B. Program Monitoring and Evaluation :
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team in their efforts to ensure standard M&E practices across operations.
1. Ensure M&E staff are alerted to address potential gaps between current and anticipated program or operational activities, identify data and research needs to build the evidence-base, inform current and future strategy, program design, promote and encourage staff engagement with M&E practices
2. Ensure partners submit quality reports and upload data on time in accordance with the company's requirements. Review partner reports and data uploads and complete initial approval or rejection of loan data in the company's portal
3. Monitor partner progress toward program deliverables and budget burn rates and provide regular feedback to partners
4. Monitor partner reports on the availability of loan capital to ensure continuity of program implementation and sustainability of the company's portfolio.
C. Program Learning :
1. Collaborate with the Capacity Development group (CDG) to identify training needs of a partner organization, assist in designing IEC materials and facilitate training programs
2. Assist in supporting the Global Learning team in planning events such as Partner Exchange Visits and company's forum.