Teamwork Consulting Group at Proprietor
Views:2029 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Program Manager - Used Car Business (2-6 yrs)
The Business Model:
We are one of the fastest growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Working on a transactional and fulfillment marketplace model, Company is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Company has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately.
Company aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share by 2020 and envisions cementing its market leadership position slowly but steadily. With us. true convenience, complete transparency and supreme satisfaction for all is now a reality in the pre-owned car market.
What we look for while hiring (that's how we call ourselves):
- High on Josh
- Automobile enthusiast (not one, don- t worry- we will make you one)
About the role:
- Program Manager will be responsible for driving key projects . In order to be successful in this role, a Program Manager must think strategically, make data driven decisions, and work across the organization to find solutions to complex problems.
- You will be part of the team and you will have a significant impact on this new business. If you are able to drive high-impact project teams, use metrics to drive operational improvement and quickly implement operational learning, then please apply for this position.
- Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should be experienced in working with data to analyze root causes, implementing long-term solutions, and leading teams with advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative capabilities.
- Key Performance Measures for the role Program Managers will be measured on the impact of their project. Depending on the project, clear financial or other impact goals will be set forth.