Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:2260 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Program Manager - Supply Chain & Operations - eCommerce Logistics Firm (3-6 yrs)
Manager Programs - Supply Chain & Operations
Location : New Delhi
Reports to AVP / Sr Director - Operations & Supply Chain Strategy.
Must have experience in 3PL & exposure in Ecommerce or Logistics industries.
Job Description :
1. Design, Implement and track KIP's of Courier/3PL & Network Strategy based on rapid scale of built-up with cost efficiencies.
2. Completely own & lead new Project/Program initiatives - Design systems & SOP around new initiatives, Pilot & Implementation with continuous KPI Tracking & RoI of the Initiatives.
3. Understands workflows of different LMS (Logistics Management System) CRM- s, OMS (order management system), Ticketing Systems & improvise/redesign.
4. Should be using Process Mapping tools like, Visio, Bizagi, Process Builders for designing Operational Flows & Layouts.
5. Create Last Mile Cost & Performance KPI's with regular monitoring through MIS & Dashboards.
6. Use excel / spreadsheets with heavy data for micro level analysis to find defects / inefficiencies / risks basis deep knowledge of Supply Chain business
7. Should have a brief understanding of Legal framework for taxes, levies & compliances related to Courier / Transportations / Supply Chain.
8. Interact with Vendor's Operations, Technology Teams & Internal Stakeholders of Business/Sales, Line Managers with harmony & aggressive follow up.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies) :
- Tech Junkie with hands on smartness for using Chat's for communication, spreadsheets, etc
- Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
- Preferably having e-commerce or Fast-Growing Startup experience with deep insights into Data, Process, Planning & Scheduling with an Engineering Degree form a Top Engineering College.
- Strong quantitative, analytical abilities for data simulations, trend analysis to derive intelligent inputs for Order allocations, Courier assignments.
- A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision. Should have an Open mind with a - Can Do- attitude
- Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stakeholders within and outside the organization.
Interested incumbents with exposure in Ecommerce or logistics industry can apply.