Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:1207 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Program Manager - Startup (7-15 yrs)
- Would be responsible to managed end to end program management including mobilizing the entire entrepreneurial ecosystem across the country to create transformational impact for entrepreneurs in the program.
- Conceptualise and design program elements to deliver sophisticated interventions to program candidates
- Lead and energise the team of program managers, faculty and mentors delivering program modules
- Evangelise and bring in ecosystem partners to catalyse the growth journey of entrepreneurs
- Be the face of the program to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the country
Qualification & Experience :
- Should be Graduate or MBA with 7 to 15 years of experience in leadership roles with industry-leading corporates, not-for-profits or entrepreneurial ventures. Candidates preferred from PPP (Private Public Partnership) Firms, Section18 organizations and closely working with Governments.
- Have experience in either running large complex programs of higher learning, in management consulting roles with exposure to the social sector, or have been a successful entrepreneur
- Have significant exposure to entrepreneurship ecosystem in the country including incubators, govt agencies, funding, and nodal bodies
- Have deep empathy for the unique dimensions of women entrepreneurs in the country
- Be able to build and run high-performing teams, and work with colleagues, partners, and stakeholders across geographic boundaries
- Have experience in instilling operational rigour and financial controls in complex cross-geography programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.