Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:3707 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Program Manager/Senior Program Manager - Internet/eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
- Candidates from Tier 1 Institute only preferred
Consider yourself a project management ninja and know your change management principles in your sleep? We are looking on board dynamic, self starters with strong leadership and programme management skills. Here's your chance to work and grow at a fast paced e-commerce company impacting millions across the country.
But what is a Program Manager expected to do ?
- You will have to be a smart problem solver, who will tackle multiple platform programmes that impacts the platform directly. These are problems unique even for e-commerce industry. You will also be expected to solve problems varying from decreasing quality returns on the platform to establishing of international shipping for domestic products - both challenging and impactful.
- As Program Managers, we run a variety of central processes, teams and programmes to improve key metrics for customer and seller growth. We implement taxonomy across all products, quality return reduction initiatives and increase supplier order fulfilment to a sizeable percentage.-
What will your role be?
- Organiser par excellence: Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Strategy champ: Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Multitasking ninja: Coordinate cross-project activities
- Born to lead: Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Deadline driven: Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Risk taker: Apply change, risk and resource management to projects
- Take charge: Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Performance oriented: Assess programme performance and aim to maximise ROI
- Find solutions: Resolve projects with higher scope issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Program Manager between 3- 5 years
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and chance management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.