Talent Acquisition at Quess Corp Ltd.
Views:525 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Program Manager/Senior Manager - Transitions Management - BPO (12-15 yrs)
Program Manager / Senior Manager is responsible for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to / from other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme They will define and implement domain-led processes, organization and operating infrastructure and rigor required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement
Minimum Experience 12 + Years of Experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Vision and design end to end programme service delivery roadmap for complex transformational outsourcing engagements. enabling implementation of company capabilities to deliver the solution and client business case
- Lead cross-functional (operations, transition, process transformation, business process management, RPA and solution development) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
- Conduct regular project reviews and implement corrective actions. Be the single point of contact within a company for project related issues. Ensure projects are monitored and reported against customer expectations, timelines, financial and quality targets
- Monitor pre-implementation phase and to take appropriate actions to meet the timeline and business case expectations.
- Be the prime customer interface and customer champion during the lifetime of the project or support another Project Manager in that role
- Proficient to effectively lead Integrated Complex programmes including RPA & Transformation projects (across industries with a span of 500+ HC and/or a Deal size of $ 50M+ and above
- Experienced in developing and managing performance measurement tools such as balanced scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports or operational performance dashboard
- Responsible in providing deal/location governance and enable effective escalation management
- Represents company and Transition in client presentations, orals and client visits to company facilities as required
- Actively create domain-led process framework and define best in class operational parameters. Engage with the operations team to implement the framework.
- Deep domain expertise in Technology/tech support non-voice operation.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills, with an ability to lead the team from the front; should have transitioned large and complex programs
- Good Analytical Skills; Expertise in Excel and other reporting tools.
- Excellent Communications skills, both verbal and Non-Verbal
- Six Sigma Certification
- PMP certification
- Bachelor's Degree from Reputed University; MBA
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Transitions