Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:405 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Program Manager - Salesforce (14-22 yrs)
We have an opportunity for a Program Manager - Salesforce with one of our client in Pune.
- 14+ years of IT experience and must have 7/8+ years of SFDC project management/SM/leadership experience
- Extensive experience in managing large scale/complex SFDC projects implementation with good Salesforce knowledge in Concepts & Business Processes
- Expert in Agile Methodology with Scrum Master Certification with good exposure of executing Agile calls, managing Backlog, Scrum Teams and defined processes.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, Waterfall, Agile methodology and PMP processes.
- Certification for Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud (good to have)
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in multiple Salesforce streams/proiect work.
- All activities related to Program Mgmt Life cycle including planning, execution, monitoring, control and status reporting, while working with PMs
- Managing program issues, review process and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing program scope and change control and resource planning.
- Customer Stakeholder Management and providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Should be able to understand the technology solution and work with technical architect
- Expertise in maintaining high quality across the projects by identifying, monitoring and enforcing adherence to quality metrics for all the stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Customer relationship, Leadership and People skills
- Decision maker with appropriate stakeholder management
- Excellent presentation skills, documentation and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Focuses to close all work with quality outcome