Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:360 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Program Manager - Sales & Distribution - Insurance (12-15 yrs)
- The role holder will have the overall responsibility for planning and executing the P&L for the vertical.
- It involves, managing all aspects of Sales & Distribution; delivering on sales numbers as per rolled out plan implement business strategies to maximize profitability and provide guidance to build sustainable sales models for the vertical.
- The job holder needs to drive the company's sales strategy through Regional Managers/Area Managers by translating the strategic plan into specific actionable in alignment with channel head's direction.
- Ensure all business expenses and employee costs are within budgets as approved by the Board and in line with the desired Cost Income ratios for the region.
- The job holder needs to constantly source, develop and grow channels relationships in a highly competitive market.
- To establish and expand operations within all verticals
- To establish appropriate systems and processes
- To develop, agree and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales volumes and desired product mix as set out in the business plans and financial models of the Bank partner
- Lead by example in all spheres and direction setting
- Leveraging existing relationships well and is mature in creating strong personal rapport and build long lasting relationship