HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:571 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Program Manager - Regulatory Reporting - Bank (8-11 yrs)
The FinReg Governance & Regulatory Program Manager reports to the Head of FinReg Governance & Regulatory Programs and has broad-based responsibilities.
- Lead end-to-end implementation of changes across the organization. Efforts are largely related to regulatory remediation, automation, digitization, operational excellence/efficiency, process reengineering, and other transformation and continuous improvement initiatives across FinReg.
- Coordinate internal audits and regulatory review across the Wholesale and Retail divisions. Drive remediation efforts and implement an end-to-end solution.
- Understand and drive resolution of complex issues.
- Program management support to include: o Establish program structure; define and enforce program governance.
- Develop and maintain program/project plans, ensure on-time quality delivery of projects and activities assigned.
- Work with SMEs to design and develop target processes, tools/applications, and control framework.
- Monitor and report status to all stakeholders on a regular basis, consolidate and publish status reports.
- Risks, issues and change management, escalate effectively.
- Support ad hoc projects and topics, drive closure to decisions and outstanding issues.
- Develop plans and cost estimates, prepare and present budgets and forecast as required
- Schedule meetings, record and publish minutes.
Contributing Responsibilities :
- Work closely with reporting team leads and stakeholders to prepare presentations for various meetings with senior management.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- Ability to understand complex financial products and system architectures, including accounting business processes including financial and management reporting (IFRS and US GAAP), monthend closing process, regulatory reporting, entity consolidations and multi-currency accounting.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend practical and effective solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to audiences of varying technical or accounting levels.
- Ability to work effectively in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams.
- Strong Microsoft software Office skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Program and project management skills.
- 8+ years of work experience in the field of accounting and / or in the financial services industry.
- University Degree in Finance related subject preferred.
- Management consulting, finance & accounting, audit, and regulatory reporting preferred.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related discipline (Chartered Accountant)
- Experience with Foreign Banking Organization.
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting experience.
- Experience with Banking and/or Capital Markets products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.