Associate Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1439 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Program Manager - Process Excellence - Black Belt - Retail - IIM/NITIE/Symbiosis/SP Jain (2-5 yrs)
Company : Unicorn Clients
Designation : Program Manager - Process Excellence (Black belt)
Location : Bangalore / Mumbai
Salary : 20 to 22 LPA
Experience : 2 to 5 Years only
Education: MBA from Top Management like : IIM, NITIE, Symbiosis, SP Jain etc
- Looking for candidates working on Implementation and Execution of Projects using six sigma tools
- Added advantage would be some one working in corporate or some one who has moved from manufacturing or automotive background to retail.
- Also, for Mumbai green belt is fine with more exposure on quality tools, Statistical modeling, Hypothesis testing, 7 QC tools, kaizen, 5s, lean, six Sigma,
- Working on Cost reduction, identifying gap analysis, value stream mapping.
- Corely working on Projects with Stakeholder management and clients.
- Working on #business excellence, continuous improvement, process excellence, Process improvement, Business excellence, Operational excellence.
Know the process deeply: Understand each processes from end-to-end in depth in the entire business
Own the processes : Own every process, understand the gap between the target and the output, responsible for all root cause analysis/cause-effect
Know the Output : Stay on top of every business metrics, understand the output and impact of the output on the business
Know the gap : Understand the problem statement in depth, performing the RCA with the right tools and presenting the gap to the concerned team
Influence the Cross-function : Converting the gap into strategies and action by liaising with cross-functional teams and drive the changes required. Influence the business with the improvement metrics
Strategy & Creativity: Innovative solutions with the least and optimum cost.
Know the team : Guide and mentor with the city business head and drive output driven culture across.
Selection of Key skills: Understanding the right skill of the team and the individuals.
- Maintaining the high performance of the team ensuring the right people at the right job
- Stake Holder Management: Work with cross functional team such as Business, Operations, Accounting, Business Finance and Marketing to drive over action plans
- Share Best practices from within and outside the organization/ industry/ domain and provide recommendations for implementing them
- Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as mentioned above.