Consultant at Michael Page
Views:303 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Program Manager - PowerApps - Semiconductor Manufacturing Firm (10-18 yrs)
- Only candidates with experience in PowerApps/Dataverse/Microsoft Dynamics should apply
- Only candidates with 10 - 18 years of experience apply
About our Client:
Our client is a leading MNC in the Semiconductor Manufacturing space and has a presence across 17+ countries. They are looking to hire a Program Manager Lead based out of Bangalore.
Reporting to the Sr.Manager - Automation, you will be responsible for:
- Managing Automation/ RPA projects which includes Microsoft Dynamics / Power BI platforms supporting various business functions in Spares Operations such as Order Management, Recovery of parts, Escalation management.
- Partnering with business SME's and stakeholders to understand business challenges and requirements, managing the support & maintenance activities for these applications to ensure business continuity and support Global projects and continuous improvement plans.
- Establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross functional strategic initiatives. Lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Managing scope of the project to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed parameters.
- Defining and tracking project milestones and reports upwards for escalations.
- Partnering with IT leads on project execution activities