AGM - Recruitments at Acclaim Consultants
Views:771 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Program Manager - Power Business (8-12 yrs)
We are hiring for our client-a leading power company.
- To set up processes and build operating framework related to project.
- Build up the finance team and Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions to drive the project .
- Creating systems and processes to streamline operations. Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
- Setting a leader's strategic priorities: Helping a leader identify the areas where they must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
- Strategically managing a leader's time: working with assistant, looking at long term travel calendar, evaluating opportunities and determining fit with priorities.
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the MD or CEO.
- Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring a MD or CEO's involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
- Leading annual strategic planning for the company. Creating & updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators.
Skills/Experience: Business development, Corporate strategy and/or executive management experience. Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills, Organization and planning skills.
Required Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation from Tier 1 or 2 institute