Program Manager at The Talent GPS
Views:727 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Program Manager - Operational Excellence - eCommerce - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIM (1-6 yrs)
Program Manager - Operational Excellence - IIT/NIT/IIM/BITS Only - E Commerce Industry Experience
About Meesho- https://meesho.com/
Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 8,00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is Series B funded by SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator & Venture Highway.
JD for Program Manager - Operational Excellence
The Program Manager - Operational Excellence- is an innovative, results driven professional with solid people skills, deep expertise and extensive experience in operations optimization, and a strong continuous improvement background. This position will work across teams, businesses and geographies to drive broad change in systems and processes to drive efficient and high quality execution and delivery for an improved experience.
We are looking for a strong leader who can drive programs .
Roles & Responsibilities -
Key areas that you'll always focus on are the quality, experience, pricing and productivity.
- Committed towards enhancing customer & partner experience through strategic and tactical interventions.
- To ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities.
- Lead Process Excellence Programs on designing new processes and reengineer existing ones
- Build governance mechanisms to ensure process compliance
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to track and report progress against target
- Establish processes that facilitates continuous improvement across all verticals
A successful candidate should be -
- A go getter, hustler and problem solver
- Candidates from E- Commerce industry (mandatory).
- Attention to detail and can work on strict timelines
- Can juggle between tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items