Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:2655 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Program Manager - Operation Excellence - Online/Internet - IIT/IIM/BITS (3-5 yrs)
About the Role -
- Scope and deliver complex, business critical programs end-to-end and drive and shape the overall program's strategy and roadmap.
- Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for Selling Partner experience improvements.
- Define business and systems requirements working with internal and external customers.
- Define and execute the project plan from design to release, securing resources, and managing implementation.
- Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes.
- Manage multiple internal and external, cross functional and remote stakeholders.
- Develop change processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Track delivery against launch objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
- Scale existing programs to expand coverage of existing services or programs
- Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish standard processes and quality experiences.
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
- Maximize resource utilization for the greater good of the organization.
What we look for
- Graduate from a Tier-1 College (IIT/IIM/BITS)
- 3+ yrs of work experience
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving and operational experience
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.