Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:407 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Program Manager - Mobile Application (12-18 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Program Manager Mobile Technology with one of our IT client in Pune
Location : Magarpatta, Pune
Program Manager, Mobile Technology
Job Summary :
Looking for a dynamic, experienced Program Manager Mobile Technologies who will be responsible for setting up the mobile technology practice from scratch. He will be focusing on delivering mobile and web application projects.
Role Description :
- As a Program Manager Mobile Technology, the person will be responsible for building the mobile technology practice from scratch.
- Responsible for building the team and collaborating to design, deliver quality product.
- Strategize and outline goals and objectives of the program.
- Develop and own key program objectives: Schedule, Resources, Budget, Cost.
- Manage small to medium sized Web and Mobile apps projects.
- All project management activities would be managed from project initiation to the end following System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC) and Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- He/she will be responsible for development of android/iOS and web applications.
- Project planning, execution, monitoring/control, and closure of Mobile and Web application projects.
- Experience in MVVM architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Xamarin etc.,
- Good understanding of UI design and UX interface.
- Understanding of USB, Bluetooth, WiFi and NFC transmission.
- Should have knowledge of REST API, JSON, Memory Leaks etc.,
- Data injestion design and storage in databases MySQL, SQLite and use of core data.
- Hands on experience on development tools such as Xcode and Andriod Studio.
- Maintains formal project tracking utilizing various tools and proactively communicates, manages and resolves project issues and risks.
- Handling client communication and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast changing environment.
- Ensure that projects are completed with the highest quality, and on time and within scope.
- Tracking project status with development team.
Education and Experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 12 plus years of experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Experience in IOS/Android technologies.
- Website and Application development.
- A thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle management methodologies
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with the program
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems, conflicts