Program Manager - Microfinance (10-15 yrs)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist CEO, Finance head in preparing the business plan;
- Prepare the annual work plans for all the programs
- Monitor and supervise implementation of approved annual plan;
- Provide trainings and technical support to the program team to ensure that client outreach and financial goals are met
- Assure overall supervision and management of office and field operations.
- Evaluate performance at the end of the year based on the attainment of committed goals and targets.
- Conduct field visit/verification/meetings with program personnel and clients as part of the regular supervision to get first-hand information from them
Candidate Description -
- Should have the passion and commitment to work with the poor households
- Should have minimum 10 years of experience
- Desirable experience in the field - Micro-finance, Capacity building, impact investment
- Experience of handling a team and team player
- Should have good planning and organizational skills
- Languages Good communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.