Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:2361 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Program Manager - MD Office (6-10 yrs)
Program Manager: Managing Director Office,
Based in Chennai and reporting to the MD
- To work closely with the CEO along with respective business heads on three core areas: Strategy, Program Management and Org Management to achieve strategic objectives.
- Assist & coordinate the strategy planning exercise
- To monitor tasks delegated by the MD to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed deadlines
- Co-ordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure project deliverables
- Tracking industry trends & developing insights to drive differentiation. Conducting bench-marking studies with respect to competitors and international best practices
- Provide data-driven analysis and insights to facilitate executive decision support
- Drive implementation of key initiatives encompassing growth, profitability, customer connect and organization development.
- Manage key relationships with consultants, knowledge, and analytics partners
- External & Internal interface on behalf of CEO
- B.E& MBA (Finance /Marketing) (from Reputed Institutes) with 4-8 years- experience in the relevant domain
- Multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
- Abilities in business acumen; strategy formulation and P& L understanding; Financial data comprehension & inference development; project management & team working.
- Strong on analysis of Financials and business metrics
- Should have good sense of time management, planning & organizing, judgement and analysis
- Operational depth also required - will need to work with different teams / businesses to roll out Projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.