Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson inc
Views:1232 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Program Manager - Management Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
- Organizer par excellence: Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Strategy : Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Multitasking ninja: Coordinate cross-project activities
- Born to lead: Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Deadline driven: Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Risk taker: Apply change, risk and resource management to projects
- Take charge: Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Performance oriented: Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Find solutions: Resolve projects with higher scope issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Program Manager between 3-5 years
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and chance management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- A premier BTech/Engineering/ M.B.A. college background.