Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:892 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Program Manager - Learning & Development - Information Technology (12-15 yrs)
B.E./B. Tech/MBA from a recognized university preferred; other graduates/post graduates are also welcome
- Minimum 12 years of experience in business systems development and implementation
- String people management and development experience
- Project/Program Manager who has experience in L&D, eLearning, Content management
- Exposure to project management techniques
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Working knowledge of learning technology (knowledge, not ability to actually do the work with these tools): HTML5, Articulate, eMags, Captivate, SCORM
- Knowledge of learning standards
- Knowledge in ID, graphic design, programming
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, Agile etc.)
- Sound knowledge of project financial management
- Sound knowledge on the Information Technology industry trends
- Preferred knowledge on technology and software development
- Project/Program Management: Manage multiple projects within cost/timelines and deliver high quality outputs.
- Customer Orientation: Provides a range of options to customers based on their needs and educates the customer to make informed decisions for themselves
- Team Work & Leadership: Should be an excellent communicator and motivator.
- Problem Solving and Analysis: Should be proficient in analyzing problems and arriving at an acceptable solution with minimal impact to business.
- Planning & Organizing: Self motivated, Multi-tasking ability in a challenging environment.
- Decision Making: Ability to suggest and influence decisions.
- Delivering Results: Business driven and within defined milestones.
Objective / Purpose of duty:
- Continue to deliver L&D solutions adhering to the standards and benchmark set. Also take complete ownership to make continuous improvement on operations (productivity and agility).
- Manage diverse team, and help drive people initiatives to empower people development, to enable growth, aligned to the career path and aspirations.
- Build on the strong customer engagement model already developed and continue to grow the relationships with timely and concise communication
- Drive Innovation, develop capabilities around creation of innovative learning solutions for customers, to provide tangible, positive impact to the business results
- Identify and respond to business opportunities with solution, effort/price estimation and phase-wise delivery plan
- Participate in Project costing and budgeting exercise
- Finalize resource allocation and work distribution in collaboration with business-unit head and global leadership
- Responsible for completion of project milestones and customer deliverables as per committed cost, timelines and quality standards
- Defining and implementing process in a learning environment
- Participate in requirement gathering and elicitation
- Manage external partners for development and handle full life cycle development projects
- Build Functional knowledge within the team
- Develop sound and comprehensive project plans and communication plans that support the systems implementation
- Mentoring and enabling the team driven by adopted quality and process standards
- Interaction across all levels within the organisation
- Interaction with Vendors and service providers
Key performance indicators:
1. Project & Product quality indicators:
a. 100% agreed scope coverage for every delivered project
b. Schedule, Cost variance within the Threshold Limits as defined in the Goals/Operational metrics
c. Defect Leakage within the Threshold Limits as defined in the Goals/Operational metrics
2. Customer satisfaction Index: >=90% for >=90% of the target customer base
3. Process Compliance: As per Goals/Operational metrics