Owner & Founder at Pro-Recruit Services
Views:1934 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Program Manager - Learning & Development - IT (6-8 yrs)
Key performance expectations or accountabilities:
- Design and develop the T&D framework of the organization in light of existing training's and current training needs.
- Modify programs as needed; develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities..
- Develop and monitor spending against the Training budget.
- Cross Collaborate with various function leads to ascertain training needs.
- Working very closely and collaborating with corporate L&D to develop local and global training solutions.
- Work with the company learning management system to publish, track, and report on training activities.
- Articulate and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present a professional image
- Ability to interact and partner with people at all levels and locations
- Measuring and reporting the training effectiveness and other related metric
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results;
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Master's degree in HR, Business Admin or related degree.
Skill Set Required from Candidate:
- 6 - 8 years core experience in Learning and Development role
- Experience of management development and soft skills training
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions
- Experience of partnering with third parties
- Budget management experience
- People Management experience
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences
- Organised, a self starter and an inspirational leader of your team
- Experience in program design, curriculum design, content and course development, and multiple forms of media development and deployment
- Knowledge of Instructional Design Methodologies, Principles and content delivery (SCORM)
- Experience working with all aspects of CBT, WBT, LMS and ILT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.