Program Manager - Java - BFSI (12-25 yrs)
Experience: 12 - 25 years
- Minimum 1-2 years as Program Manager
- Must have 10 years of Java Development experience
Minimum Relevant Experience: Should be in JAVA/J2EE and banking domain
Must have handled Indian banking clients
Banking Retail/Corporate - Candidates may have experience in core Banking or retail baking or corporate banking.
Education/qualification: BE, B.Tech, MTech, MCA, MSc-IT or Comp Sc only.
- 12-125 years of relevant experience in the Banking domain (Digital Internet Banking)
The candidate must be self-motivated, flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent leader as well as a team player. The candidate should have worked with Banking customers and is especially good in digital banking development/support experience.
- Oversee the development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, documentation, and support of high quality, reliable & mission-critical applications to meet the business needs
- Collaborate with the business to identify new business requirements and lead the technology team to deliver those requirements
- Digital Banking exposure is a must.
- Partner with the other application development teams to the front to back solutions that benefit the business
- Having an oversight responsibility for the related J2EE / Microservices Technologies teams in the Onsite-Offshore model
- Lead a large team of resources
- Experiences in participating & running garages, reviewing user journeys and measuring the outcome & report
- Chair the review meetings and steercoms.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 12+ years of technical leadership experience in J2EE, Microservice, Containerization, Spring, Oracle etc. technology, preferably in the Banking Domain
- Extensive experience with application development using the J2EE technology stack for a service-oriented architecture and deep understanding of data models with a view on the application of these technologies
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and negotiations skills
- Highly efficient in defining and meeting SLAs in order to satisfy and meet aggressive project timelines, and critical spontaneous requests
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written; articulate; must be able to communicate effectively with business executives
- Strong experience putting together and delivering both business and technical presentations Business focused; results-oriented Excellent team-building skills Strong leader; leads by example
- Strong mentoring skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be skilled at Project Risk Management (Identification, Tracking, prevention/handling)
Must have :
- Should have strong Java Application Design and development skills.
- Should have worked in Retail/Corporate Banking, preferably in Digital Banking and Internet Banking domains
- Should have strong SDLC process knowledge.
- Exceptional Communication & Reporting skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.