Recruitment Manager at The Modern Dimension
Views:4594 Applications:856 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:830
Program Manager - IT (7-11 yrs)
Exp: 7 - 11 Years
As a Program Manager you will:
- Drive program objectives - provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business requirements and translate these requirements into technical/functional specifications. Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests; recommend alternative technical approaches; lead development and engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines. Balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Manage, prioritize and deliver multiple initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams.
Some skills we consider critical to being a TPM:
- 4+ years experience in technical program management in a related industry, preferably software, web services.
- Experience in managing software development projects
- Experience coordinating cross-functional teams
- Experience building agile processes, project management, and managing release schedules
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline