Program Manager - IT (10-15 yrs)
- Growth360 is a leading executive search firm. We are currently retained by a leading US based organization that is growing in a big way to hire Program Manager for them.
- You need to be an Engineer/MCA with strong program management experience of a few years. You must have very strong expertise in Agile and Scrum methodology along with PMI PgMP/ Scrum Master certification (SAFe Scrum Master / PSM I).
You will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams to:
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality and deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
To fit the bill, you must have:
- An engineering degree or MCA along with MBA from a Good Institute.
- 10-15 years of development, quality, or Agile program management experience with multi-group / multi-disciplinary projects in a product company.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of large and varied projects at scale.
- Demonstrated experience influencing and interacting at both teams and senior management levels in facilitating process improvements.
- Highly customer focused approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CSM, PMI-ACP, CSP, SA (SAFe Agilist) ceritfication and good knowledge of reporting and dashboards.