Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:649 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Program Manager - IT (10-13 yrs)
Key Result Areas and Activities:
- Provide Sales and Marketing Support - Support pre-sales activities including engaging prospects, conducting discovery workshops, developing point of views/solutions/scoping, writing proposals, engaging partners, and supporting sales and marketing enablement with their functional and domain expertise.
- Provide Program Management and Implementation guidance - Conduct compliance check against the clients' formal request and perform quality checks on responses developed. Program manage and align pursuit activities to help ensure timely and quality deliverables. Identify and foresee technical skills, process and communication gaps and define the appropriate corrective actions. Develop and refine implementation plans, value propositions and key messages.
- Consulting for New and Existing Clients - Provide specialized advisory & consulting services to new and existing customers, anchor new capabilities in key accounts, share relevant advisories for customers, support delivery hand-offs, address unmet needs, expand relationships, manage client expectations, and maintain assigned utilization.
- Systematically Develop and Maintain Offerings - Support offering development and support its pilot implementation. Support to develop implementation methodologies, processes, templates, enhance and internalize for the prioritized solutions.
- Contribute to Organizational Strategy - Provide thought leadership in the market, establish and run innovation labs, establish network of relationships, support Go To Market (GTM) partnerships with channel partners, and contribute toward corporate planning and execution.
Work and Technical Experience:
- Experience in Project Management capacity ideally in Data and Analytics based projects, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Expertise in analysing and synthesizing business requirements and effort estimations, lead JAD session, data flow models, working with technical developers and business teams to create, interpret and implement analytics solutions
- Experience in Project Management tools, knowledge of project management methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and related tools like Jira, Confluence, DevOps, working knowledge of latest technologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate persuasively through speaking, writing, and client presentations
- Pre-Sales experience in anchoring and authoring proposals
- Adept with data analysis using SQL, Excel will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or related field
- 10+ year of overall work experience in IT or related fields
- 7+ years of experience in program management, system implementation, process analysis, and enterprise level services/systems.
- PMP/PRINCE 2/Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working in multiple domains with at least 5+ years of experience in a specific domain will be plus
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes for a fast-growing team and firm
- Able to consult, write, and present persuasively
- Able to work in a self-organized and cross-functional team
- Able to iterate based on new information, peer reviews, and feedback
- Able to work with teams and clients in different time zones
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive.