HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:1198 Applications:766 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:714
Program Manager - Internet/eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the micro delivery space.
2. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem-solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
3. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and business teams) would be a key requirement for the role. The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on-ground roll-out of the projects across a 10,000 strong workforce spread across the country.
4. Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem-solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
5. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
6. Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
1. B.Tech /MBA/PGDM from a Tier 1 institute (MANDATORY)
2. Prior experience of consulting or project/program management or Central Operations
3. Data-oriented approach to problem-solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.