Program Manager - Interior Design Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Our client is India and South East Asia's largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors, renovation platform. The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country and currently serves Singapore as well as 21 metro and non-metro areas in India
About the Role :
As a Program Manager, you are responsible for leading the defined program with strong attention to both strategy and implementation. You are expected to move fluidly from the big picture to details so that you can deliver complex cross-functional projects, often within tight deadlines.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You have been in growth management in consumer internet startups and have a strong familiarity with platform-based scalable operations
- You have previous related experience in project or program management with a proven history of owning and driving results, specifically applying change management principles.
- You have high attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- You are a proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb skills in time, resource, and stakeholder management.
- You are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
- Identify problems to resource availability in the interior design market and address the gap through a platform-based solution
- Drive the program to enroll freshers for the Livspace certification program
- Plan & manage training programs relevant to resources required by partner studios
- Facilitate placement of certified resources within Livpreneur studios
- Drive retention of resources within the platform network
- Partner with L&D function for effective resource development
Qualifications/ Skill-set :
- Graduate/MBA from a tier 1 institute
- Must have 5+ years of work experience in strategy, operations, growth management, or program management roles, preferably in a startup
- You have a structured thought process and strong analytical ability
- You have excellent communication/ interpersonal skills and can drive programs individually
- You have a strong action bias and an extremely high level of ownership
- You know your way around spreadsheets and process mapping tools