Program Manager - Industrial Products Firm (4-6 yrs)
In today's high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do :
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.