HR at M R Consultants Corporation
Views:1221 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Program Manager - Human Resources - Education (4-8 yrs)
Essential: Bachelor's degree in human resources, education or a related field required. Advanced degree or professional learning and development certification preferred.
IT Experience, if any:
- Minimum 4 years - 7 years HR process and best practices knowledge
- 3+ years of learning and development experience
- General HR experience relating to HR compliance and ER issues
- Proven expertise using instructional methods and training techniques, including curriculum design principles and blended learning strategies
- Proven ability to assess organizational processes and training needs to design and deliver innovative solutions.
- Experience leading large-scale project implementation and end-to-end.
- Experience working in an HR Outsourcing/PEO environment a plus
- Customer Service experience required
Technical Skills Requirements:
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- PHR, SHRM-CP or equivalent preferred
- ATD, DDI, SHRM industry training certifications preferred
- Proven ability to partner and collaborate with others at all levels within the organization, including senior leaders, managers, employees, and external resources.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills including classroom and virtual delivery
- Familiar with adult learning methodologies
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to develop a vision and strategy while working in a collaborative manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to design practical learning solutions.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional visual design and layout skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
Good to Know:
Competency Requirement (example-Team handling, problem solving, etc.):
- Assess, design, develop, and implement best practices that support the full Learning and Development needs of LMS clients
- Partner with Client SPOCs to assess future-state and strategic learning and development needs; gain leadership buy-in and support to meet those needs and track results
- Utilize input from Clients and Project team members to plan, develop, customize, and implement appropriate materials, instructional content, and delivery mechanisms to achieve maximum learning and development results depending on the audience and functional group
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to ensure consistent delivery of Client Training and Deliverables
- Facilitate learning and development programs and help create the same in the LMS
- Follow the instructional design process from needs assessment through evaluation to develop one-on-one, group, and e-learning curriculums to fulfill client learning goals.
- Manages projects and processes that require knowledge of working with Learning Metrics and learning technology (e-learning strategy, document repository strategy) and process improvement strategy
- Partners with Project Manager, CS and Client to determine program goals, budget, timeline, resources, and implementation approach.
- Identify training or process improvement opportunities and provide recommendations on an ongoing basis for clients
- Communicate issues and trends regarding program delivery and recommend and/or facilitate programs to effectively resolve these issues
- Support Customer Success programs and QBRs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.