Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1332 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Program Manager - HRBP & OD - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise & support the business unit in achieving its goals steering all aspects of HR transformation programs that include Change Management, Talent Management, performance management, Leadership development, HR analytics, Organization effectiveness and Organization Design.
- Drive and implement Talent Management and Performance Enhancement Process across Business Units in the organization
- Facilitate talent management program activities (including, but not limited to identification of high potential employees, development planning and succession planning)
- Counsel and coach managers on management best practices, HR processes, policies, regulations and other sensitive HR issues.
- Ensure resolution of employee relations concerns including management of compliance investigations with related analysis and documentation.
- Experience in the HR BP role responsible for managing the business, supporting business leaders, not only for employee engagement initiatives and policy reviews but being able to influence the leaders
- Demonstrated project or program management experience with the ability to effectively drive cross-functional projects with multiple partners
- Exposure to Organizational structure and managerial processes- JD, Role clarity, Career progression, capability analysis Productivity analysis across organization
- Coming through a shared service environment and CoE model
- Coming through a sizeable, complex organization, experience in managing different business units
- Experienced in managing a team, having people reporting directly
- Personality: energetic, proactive, engaged, confident during the interview
- Leadership mindset, strategy thinking
Experience / Education
- 12+ yrs of relevant work experience
- MBA degree in HR
- Good communication skills