Assistant Manager at Hirelo Consulting
Views:1086 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Program Manager/Founder's Office Role - Consulting Firm - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs)
LOOKING FOR IIT/IIM WITH 2 TO 5 YEARS OF EXPEREINCE
FROM YOUNG START UPS ONLY
- This role will work closely with Provost on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination.
- This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decision and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
- The role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't.
- Identify, define, manage and drive process and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
- Plan and direct all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the organization and be responsible to chart the overall profitability of the business.
- This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role.
- This role will be business and are analytical, research-based.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.