Program Manager - Finance Domain - FinTech (3-7 yrs)
Note- Fintech or Startup companies are preferred.
Urgent opening with the Renounced logistic company as Program Manager-
This position reports to the Head Finance, providing organizational and strategic support. Here's a bit more.
The role will require deep continuous assessment of the as- is scenario from business perspective, identify the challenges involved and then designing delivery of customized initiatives to drive company objectives. This role is very cross-functional, with no directs and usually working only for the Head Finance. The key roles and responsibilities will fall under following brackets:
- Direct assistance/support to the Head Finance:
- Orchestrate effective meetings with agility and impact, with a focus on follow through.
- Prepare for and follow up on meetings: Assist Head Finance for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Manage internal and external communications
- Represent the Head Finance when he is not available and provide a bridge for communication between the direct and indirect teams.
- Drive continuous improvement of operational processes with a focus on simplification.
- Assist setting up Fintech vertical from the scratch by acting as a project manager and ensuring alignment with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Determine key performance indicators for the company and update dashboards as needed.
- Oversee large cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Research, perform benchmarking, analyze data, and make recommendations.
- Design new systems and processes to streamline operations to the company goals.