Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:1589 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Program Manager - Facilities/EHS - IT/ITES Sector (6-12 yrs)
Facilities Manager - Hyderabad Location
The Program Manager Facilities will be responsible for managing all Facilities related aspects ofthe assigned site. The Facilities manager shall be responsible for managing the Soft Services,EHS programs, General Administration - Complete in-house and helpdesk management (i.e.,Facility Management, Front office management, Housekeeping services, Stationery & Printing, &Cafeteria services) for internal customers
Essential Responsibilities :
- Cafeteria Management
- Events Management,
- Client visits management
- Work with the Manager of Facilities for ensuring compliance to the Statutory Requirements/Quality Audits as the various applicable acts
- Employee accommodation/Guest House management
- General Maintenance - Responsible for all HK services related equipment and ensure maintenance is carried out on regular basis
- To ensure all operational activities in adherence of SOP, Process & Quality Standards.
- Ensure vendor services are received as per SLA's/Scope of Services and rated for performance.
- To plan and execute time bound preventive maintenance activities.
- To identify and execute improvement projects on regular basis.
- Ensure quality of staff, appraising and developing them to ensure maximum contribution
- To participate & ensure closure of all audit observations within prescribed time frame.
- Emergency mock drills - Biannual
- Reports in Gensuite - Biannual
- Check fire extinguisher - Quarterly
- Fire/Smoke detectors and alarm checking - Quarterly
- Housekeeping, Health and Safety inspection - Quarterly
- Medical mock drills - Quarterly
- External medical mock drills - Annual
- CMI audit - Quarterly
- Medical Scorecard - bi-Annual - (District Medical Health Officer)
- Pantry vendors audit - Quarterly
- Security Audit - Quarterly
- Karvan Audit - Quarterly
- Gensuite Updates - Monthly
- Illness injury reporting - Gensuite - Monthly / As and when
- Accident investigation and action plans - As and when
- Drinking water supplier audit - Annual - (Site water supplier - Sourcing for contract renewal/hygiene audit / water act, Pollution control board counsel letter)
- Waste disposal
- Facility EHS audit
- LSM selection & training
- EHS awareness mailers
- Work permit system for contractors
- Employee head count - Quarterly
- Health Ahead - 9 & 13 - Dis qualifiers
- Power & Greenhouse gas emission, Carbon foot prints - Monthly
- Global hospital contract
- Medical center illness injury report
- Medical dash board
- Near Miss awareness communication
- FM 200 Annual audit
- Bio waste bags & vendor for collection medical center
Educational qualification should be : Graduate
- Must have experience of 6-7 Years in Facilities, EHS in IT/ITES/ sector
- Should have Hands-on experience on EHS, HK services, Guest house & Event management
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills
- Internal candidate should have spent 18 months in the company and 12 months in the role
Desired Characteristics :
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven project management experience. Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic mechanical skills. Success in motivating others. Proficient with Microsoft Suite including: Word,Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook or comparable software application.. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to work successfully within a team environment and promote team philosophy throughout the business center.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-starter. The successful candidate must be on call and when needed, work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends & Holidays in a 7 x 24 day a week work environment.
Please apply with your updated Resume With The Below Details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.