Program Manager - EdTech (8-18 yrs)
What we are looking for : We are looking for a young, dynamic, hands-on program leader with strong expertise in EdTech or E-learning for a growing well established education business.
PLEASE DO NOTE THIS NEEDS EXPERTISE IN PROGRAM MANAGEMENT FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND NOT JUST SERVICE DELIVERY.
- The candidate will play a key part in shaping the strategic thinking and in providing sound technical leadership in developing the EdTech business of our client. He/she will be responsible for leading program management that will turn their digital education products into mobile-first strategy driven application. He/she should have a strong business acumen and well versed in current Tech trends.
- Hands on experience on building a LMS or integrating various types of content into LMS or an assessment tool would be preferred.
The role will encompass the following :
- Act as a Lead for all the digital/Technology initiatives and program manager for different projects implementation.
- Lead and evaluate cross-project activities and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Provide best practices on implementing new Technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Drive agile based development while working on features or platforms. Be the primary owner of test, launch and iterate methodologies.
- Take accountability for product quality and put in place best practices to deliver high quality.
- Program Manage QA and Data protection processes
- Be a collaborator in working with cross functional teams to discuss and develop new ideas
To fit the bill, you must have :
- Engineering degree followed by MBA
- Worked in delivering or managing a product and not services solutions. Ideally an ERP or Saas based platform experience is needed.
- Proven experience of a minimum of 8 years in Program Management
- Strong experience in in all phases of the software development life cycle in the past with background in Microsoft Technologies, Open-Source Technologies, Cloud Computing - AWS / Azure, SQL and No SQL Databases, DevOps, and Machine Learning.
- Experience in cutting edge technologies including Asp .Net, C#, MVC 4, Html 5, Angular JS, Backbone.
- Should have program managed all the technology initiatives taken by the organisation
- Should have worked on Open-Source technologies like Ezee Script Web Platforms
- Experience in Business planning with problem solving aptitude.
- Should have strong leadership and organizational skills
If you think you fit the bill and have worked on a product and not as a delivery manager then do send us a cover note along with your current CTC to see fitment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.