Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:2022 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Program Manager - Digital Domain - IT (12-20 yrs)
We have a leadership opportunity for Program Manager - Digital with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai location.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Manage a small swat team working in this area PLUS work hands-onto create top-notch deliverables.
- Work with top account teams to understand client's key strategic/operational priorities and issues to develop and position compelling client-facing/industry propositions based on a blend of :
a) Unique angle of attack to position the message with depth and width.
b) Uncovering non-obvious client-specific insights from diverse client sources; inject truly original business-technology insights, POVs that resonate with client's scale, business scope and context.
c) Build game-changing knowledge engine and CXO-friendly tools to support the eventual agile plug-wrap-play of original business-technology insights(that shows-up markedly better than custom-built insights) incl. harnessing internal and external nuggets of wisdom from a wide range of external sources (investor material, industry experiences, analyst findings, etc)
d) Shape the direction based on uncovering incisive client practitioner insights on existing portfolios go to market elements and the next big thing in the X industry and Y technology area.
Required Skills :
- 12+ years of experience with a strong track record of personal value creation across delivery, pre-sales and onshore account management ideally in top-notch IPPs with content-wise very demanding client situations.
- Very strong intellectual capabilities.
- Demonstrated track record of having continuous sought out and gained new knowledge in NEW AREAS (beyond the obvious and obligatory).
- Excellent written communication.
- Outstanding work ethic is mandatory : track record of taking ownership, tons of hard work to pursue what seems impossible, very high levels of fire in the belly, zeal for excellence and perfection, self-starter Inspirational people manager.
- Must have managed Accounts and should have evidence/claims of having grown accounts developing winning proposals, delivery complex and tough projects and so on.
- Must be hands-on delivery, pre-sales and onshore account management.
- Must have an Application Services background.
- Must have domain : either in the Retail or in the Banking set of accounts, or both.
- Must technologies (AI, Analytics, Digital Customer Experience, Digital Manufacturing, Digital core with ERP, Enterprise Agile, Cloud, Cybersecurity).
- Working in an agile environment.
- Client Management Exp.
- International Travels.