Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3785 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Program Manager - Customer Service - eCommerce (5-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The Amazon Payment Operations (APay Ops) team works relentlessly to support new business launches by setting up processes, define SOP for handling customer escalations and automating the manual efforts thereby improving scale and reliability. Apay Ops team is looking for an experienced Manager, who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and will champions the customer experience across all Payment verticals. CERT within the operations team handles client queries which requires in-depth review and could not be resolved in the first instance by the customer service (CS) team.
- The escalations are raised via tickets (TT) / SIMs by the CS team to CERT which have to be resolved within defined SLA- S. These involve deep dive into multiple systems and collaborate with payment partners / business and product stakeholders to provide the resolution and enhance client experience. The leader will thrive in a challenging workplace, work in a fast-paced environment, manage ambiguity and complexity and support multiple simultaneous business needs while meeting ongoing and time-constraint compliance requirements.
- This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude to manage a team as well. A successful candidate will have to lead a team of Sr. Associates and Team Leads with an ability to own/lead all stakeholder interactions across all businesses within Amazon. This team of high performing individuals will be responsible for end to end customer escalations management across various Amazon Payments businesses & categories.
- This role requires an individual with excellent investigative, research and communication skills, outstanding business acumen, and past experience in handling client experience roles. The job involves organizing, planning, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments, ensuring the SLA's at a business vertical levels are met, identifying the blockers and communicating to the right stakeholders, in addition to owning the production & quality KRAs for this team. The candidate will manage performance measured on operations/business goals and SLA metrics.
- Key aspects of the role involve (1) Exercise governance over outsourced team (Payments REG - Regulatory & Escalation Group) within Customer Service (30+ members) (2) Own - Breadcrumbs- program to drive escalation & resolution of all CX trustbuster issues as discovered through CERT & Escalations management, this also includes defining and owning ANDON mechanism for Promotions (3) Own operational delivery of SLA (Service Level Adherence) for all Payments escalations
- The role of the CERT manager would be to analyze the data on the customer issues, escalations received and work backwards from the customer to identify the pain points, inform the concerned stakeholders, identify the root cause and track the resolution to closure. The individual will have to be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- This is necessary to not only streamline existing processes but also implement requirements to support launch of new businesses/products/features by Amazon Payments & Business teams.
- The role will require the incumbent to interface with business stakeholders strongly as an owner for ANDON & other launch support programs.
- The manager would also be required to share data oriented analysis including grievances to the stakeholders on a regular basis. The manager would be required to show a high bias for action to highlight and coordinate with stakeholders including business leaders, business managers, product teams, payment partners, tech teams etc. on issues which impact the customer experience and take them to resolution. The role will own presenting in business level WBRs and own creation of multiple escalations management mechanisms.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and client excellence, during all business engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
- Drive appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Manage stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Partner to implement business launches and solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Monitor metrics and thresholds and deep dive to address issues immediately.
The candidate should meet the following basic qualifications:
- Should have a Master's in Business Administration from a reputed institution.
- Should have at least 6-8 years of experience working across Operations, e-commerce or retail.
- Should have managed a team of Leads & Associates / Sr. Associates across various levels for at least 3-4 years.
- Proficiency in Excel, database applications and other analysis tools.
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of groups, including Technology, Product Management and client service is a must.
- Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams, where immediate constituencies include the product, marketing business managers, as well as Retail product line managers. Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of groups, including Technology, Product Management, and Senior Management is a must.
- Ability to carry out complex analyses, synthesize data with superior attention to detail and provide policy & process improvements.
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes and a demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and customer facing challenges.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA from a reputed institution
- 2+ years of experience as a Program or Product manager
- Ability to understand and write SQL queries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.