Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Talent Stock Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1049 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Program Manager - Courier/3PL - IIT/BITS/NIT (1-6 yrs)
Program Manager - B.Tech from premier institutes
Location - New Delhi
Role Fit - We are seeking an experienced Program Manager
- Design Implement and track KIP's of Courier/3PL & Network Strategy based on rapid scale of built-up with cost efficiencies.
- Completely own & lead new Project/Program initiatives - Design systems & SOP around new initiatives, Pilot & Implementation with continuous KPI Tracking & RoI of the Initiatives.
- Understands workflows of different LMS (Logistics Management System) CRMs, OMS (order management system), Ticketing Systems & improvise/redesign.
- Should be using Process Mapping tools like, Visio, Bizagi, Process Builders for designing Operational Flows & Layouts.
- Create Last Mile Cost & Performance KPI's with regular monitoring through MIS & Dashboards.
- Use excel / spreadsheets with heavy data for micro level analysis to find defects / inefficiencies / risks basis deep knowledge of Supply Chain business
- Should have a brief understanding of Legal framework for taxes, levies & compliances related to Courier / Transportations / Supply Chain.
- Interact with Vendor's Operations, Technology Teams & Internal Stakeholders of Business/Sales, Line Managers with harmony & aggressive follow up.
Qualification - BTech from premier institutes
Work Experience - 1-3 years of experience in a Fast-Growing Startups preferably in eCommerce or Supply-Chain.
Skill Set -
- Tech Junkie with hands on smartness for using Chat's for communication, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
- Preferably having e-commerce or Fast Growing Startup experience with deep insights into Data, Process, Planning & Scheduling with an Engineering Degree form a Top Engineering College.
- Strong quantitative, analytical abilities for data simulations, trend analysis to derive intelligent inputs for Order allocations, Courier assignments.
- A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision. Should have an Open mind with a - Can Do attitude.
- Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stakeholders within and outside the organization