Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:904 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Program Manager - Consumer Durables - IIT/IIM (1-10 yrs)
Program manager (IIT & IM PASS OUT)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Program Manager - Service Home
Department/Function : Consumer Durables
Location : Mumbai
List the Roles and Responsibilities :
(That are significant in achieving the objectives of the job)
- Should be a leader of tomorrow who can lead and grow a category, by pre-empting market trends, understanding consumer preference and competitive landscape.
- Should have strong foundational understanding of all aspects of business from product design, marketing, sales, finance and customer experience, and should be able to thrive, while working with multiple stakeholders to launch and growth of business.
- Work on every aspect of a service to make it grow and become profitable. From conceptualizing to determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, experience, partnerships and external communications, he will help shape the voice of the customer.
Experience Required :
(Minimum relevant or equivalent industry experience required
Please also state what might be desirous / advantageous)
- Launching and managing end to end, consumer services.
- Identifying short term tactics and long term plans to develop Service.
- Plan and execute exit strategy for unsuccessful Services.
- Collaborating with and managing external partners like service partners to ensure mutual success.
- Must have worked in a fast paced growing organizations
(The minimum / critical qualifications you deem necessary for this profile.)
BE + MBA from reputed institute
- Strong foundational understanding of digital marketing, B2C sales, PNL and Service management
- Positioning, pricing, promotions and Service configuration to generate and capture demand.
Required Skills :
- Analytical approach to determining consumer and industry trends to shape the portfolio
- Conducting customer interactions to understand and uncover personas, inhibitions and aspirations
- An out of the box thinker with a solutioning mind-set.
- Can deal with new and vague problems
- Manage complex projects with moving timelines and dependencies
- Great at communication and managing multiple senior stakeholders
- Will roll up their sleeves and get work done. Strong bias for action after meticulously planning.
- Has appreciation of working with international peers and leaders.
- Has demonstrated excellent ownership, planning and execution as an Individual contributor.