Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Program Manager - Competitive Intelligence & Pricing Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS/IM/FMS/MDI (12-16 yrs)
Education: Excellent academic record with a national Tier 1 institution [or its equivalent overseas] with bachelor's degree in Computer Science / engineering along with an MBA from a national Tier 1 institution [or its equivalent]
- Minimum of 12 years or total experience with at least 5 years in an IT delivery role.
- Leadership role in analytics wing of a reputed organization with minimum span of 25 analysts, or leadership of an analytics delivery team of at least 40 people in for an established service firm, or leadership of technology team of at least 50 people.
- Strong understanding and hands on execution experience in at least one of the following areas:  Competitive Intelligence  Development of Pricing Analytics solutions via quantitative/ statistical techniques  Deployment and usage of Competitive Intelligence in a eCommerce environment  Deployment and usage of CI Tools for multiple clients
Industries: Retail, Hi-Tech/Technology, Industrial Manufacturing [B2B, B2C], Hospitality
- Team Management: Lead a team of 50+ business analysts, consultants, and senior managers rendering services in areas such as business intelligence/reporting, pricing, marketing analytics, technology service, etc. to multiple clients across verticals such as retail, hitech, technology, eCommerce etc
- Expertise in Functional Areas: Competitive Intelligence, Pricing Analytics, Data Scraping, Data Harvesting at scale
- Expertise in Technologies / Techniques: Python, Java, SQL, Mongo DB, .Net, Machine Learning, Natural Language processing
- Expertise in Functional Areas: Strong vertical domain in at least one out of Retail, Travel or Technology verticals. Competency in emerging/ disruptive technologies/ practices. Demonstrated capability in innovation
Clients Served: Global Organizations in US, Europe and Asia Pacific
Attitude and Attributes
- Communication: Clear, Concise and Cogent. Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with internal top management as well as senior client executives
- Demeanor: Cool, Calm and Collected
- Leadership: Should be able to lead a team of high performing aggressive individuals. Should be skilled in solutioning and helping teams/ peers to get out of situations when they get stuck. - Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, develop and execute strategies, and measure results
- Client: Should be able to develop and maintain client currency at senior levels through consistent delivery and knowledge
- Colleagues: Should be seen as ambassador by colleagues (both in India and Client-site) and by clients
- Work Culture: Should be a self-starter and a finisher. Expected working hours would be late morning to late evening. Would be expected to periodically travel to client locations across US, EMEA and APJ
Personality: Affable, Approachable and Available
Bandwidth: Should demonstrate headroom to take on bigger, better and brighter things
Skills: Should be entrepreneurial and multi-skilled individual who has inclination for both delivery and sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.