Associate Consultant Recruitment at Change Leaders
Views:7994 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Program Manager - Business Analytics Program - Edutech Firm (1-4 yrs)
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):-
- Ownership of Program Office activities at Bangalore covering all aspects of program delivery and participants learning experience
- Coordinate with faculty to create best in class learning material (videos, reading material, assignments etc)
- Support faculty and senior managers to ensure that participant's learning outcomes are met and a high level of satisfaction is maintained
- Be the first point contact for participants, troubleshoot queries and manage discussions
- Monitor participants- performance and various program trackers to ensure the program is running well in areas of responsibility and escalate cases as needed
- Collate learning material, solutions and grades from faculty and upload to the LMS
- Review course videos to ensure quality
- Ensure infrastructure and technology readiness during on-campus sessions and live webinars during weekends and be available to ensure smooth operations and delivery.
- Manage, identify and implement processes for smoother program management to ensure a consistent and trouble free learning experience.
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA