Program Manager - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Purpose of Role
The role holder has the overall responsibility for managing a games studio which typically comprises of multiple clients. This would include planning, revenue forecasting, monitoring and reporting on how each of the clients are performing in the studio.
Typically the role holder would have Project Managers reporting into him/her and he/she would need to successfully liase between the Project Managers and the client. The role holder would report directly into the Commercial Director, who would need to be updated on a regular basis on the progress of each client and how the overall studio is performing against revenue forecasts and other set parameters.
- To own and manage full scale account management including P&L ownership of the relevant studio
- To manage each client/account in a way that results in a good working relationship between the company and the client and meets revenue and growth targets
- To achieve/exceed revenue forecasted
- Should serves as a key point of contact for all delivery and key account related issues including risk.
- Should be able to conduct risk management to identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks
- Responsible for regular monitoring of milestones and proactive management of Internal / External risks, issues and dependencies
- Facilitate periodic meetings with all the key stake holders and manage project progress and tracking, identifying impediments and working towards their resolution
- Responsible for getting created Roadmap Plans including Resource Plan, Effort Estimations and Baseline Project WBS
- To successfully motivate and manage all the Project Managers (who would be responsible for the actual execution of the project with the team and Technical Leads)
- To monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the Project Managers and coach/mentor them as and when needed
- Succession Planning for critical/key resources in the Studio
- Minimum Qualification - MBA with graduation in IT and ITES field preferred.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience with strong Project Management and Client Management and Organizational skills, ability to multitask with attention to detail.
- Should have prior experience managing/leading teams
- Experience in software development life cycle is preferred.
- Aware of Project Methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum / Kanban)
- Knowledge of MS Teams, Share point, JIRA or any other project management tool
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.