Delivery Head - Operations at BB Works
Views:609 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Program Manager - Banking/Insurance Domain (15-20 yrs)
Program Manager - Banking or Insurance domain
- Delivery leader is accountable and responsible for driving vertical growth, P&L, Operational metrics jointly with the VBUs and sales leader and maintaining existing client relationships in order to ensure achievement of planned growth and delivery targets.
- To bring retail (B2B/B2C) industry knowledge, best practices, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the BFSI industry to deliver business value
- To work with leading BFSI clients, to help maximize value to the client in the business
- Looking for individual with hands-on experience in defining and implementing strategy programs in the area of business transformation, define and optimize go-to market channels, design the product and services, increase customer life time value, define service to delight customers and optimize marketing spend.
- Experience in Pricing & new Product/service design : leveraging analytics to design new products and services in the banking and financial services space.
- Domain experience in Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, financial Service, capital market, insurance and similar industries in UK/US market and Banking/ Financial Solutions.
- Preferred : Experience of working with Banking and financial service institutions clients (preferred experience Europe, US)
Key performance areas :
1. P&L Management
2. Sales & Client Management
3. Service Delivery and Project Management
4. Performance Management
5. Resource Management & Utilization
6. Training & Knowledge management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.