Consultant at iMindYourBusiness
Views:833 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Program Manager/APAC Head - Technical Program Management (9-14 yrs)
The candidate is desired to have solid critical thinking and problem solving skills and is expected to have strong business judgement and organizational skills. The person should be comfortable working with business leaders at all levels, including senior management.
- Demonstrate skills in understanding customer needs and priorities to carry out operational planning and to set and manage expectations with a diverse set of business stakeholders and senior management.
- Prior experience in business data analysis which cuts across customer needs, operational processes & metrics to identify improvement areas through process change
- Design and implement PMO framework to ensure seamless tracking of all the programs and timely reporting of status to leadership.
- Own complete tracking and reporting of program goals, updates on initiatives, periodical business updates (Monthly/Quarterly) and quarterly stakeholder connect on Product mapping Programs.
- Owns end to end of program management of key projects which span across global cross-functional teams.
- Responsible to manage end to end program management of developing the automation solution by closely working with Technology team and ensure adoption.
- Responsible to continuously improve the product features by integrating the learning from users and improve the accuracy of decisions from the automated solution.
Key Responsibilities Include
The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve functional and business goals assigned. A successful candidate in this role will have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance, expectations and goals
- Define and execute tactical and strategic plans towards achieving the program vision and goals through efficient program management, stakeholder management
- Work with program, operations, and engineering / product management teams to understand program requirements and jointly develop a solution which solves a larger business problem
- Serve as leaders and point of contact for escalated contact resolution for complex problems
- Develop team goals and metrics that allow for accurate measurement and traction towards solving a business problem, achieve buy-in from stakeholders and actively report progress on the goals
- Active participation in hiring and building the team & raising the bar in hiring process
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Building a data-oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve business goals.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA (or equivalent Master's degree) with at least 9+ years of experience in managing data oriented operations with a minimum of 4 years of experience in interacting with global customers / stakeholders.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day execution against goals and customer commitments.
- Strong process/project management, prioritization, and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Experience in B2B/B2C SaaS products
- Experience in Media & Entertainment domain