Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:168 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Program Manager - Account EUC Domain (10-17 yrs)
Location: Navi Mumbai
Required Skills & Experience:
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 10-12 yrs. of experience in Project/Program Management having large Managed Service project preferable EUC domain.
- Manage, supervise and co-ordinate the teams catering to all areas of services being rendered under the scope of the contract.
- Identify, setup and review all processes within the service areas.
- Communicate with internal as well as customer stakeholders as frequently as required in all matters pertaining to the contract.
- Assess the risks associated with the program, develop mitigation plans, and maintain the risk register.
- Identify the gaps in the current service delivery and suggest changes to bridge the gaps.
- Ensure that all the SLA deliverables of the contract are being delivered consistently as per the KPIs and norms
- Conduct internal reviews to track the progress, assess the performance of the team and identify improvement areas.
- Conduct reviews with the customer on the performance of the team, SLA achievements, SIPs etc. on a periodic basis.
- Plan and schedule activities in line with the customer plans and milestones for IT initiatives.
- Communicate with Business Heads, key customer business touch points to take feedback on the services.
- Ensure Quality Management and process adherence in project
- Should have managed team of >100 and should be people champ
- Should understand financial aspects of Program like billing, collection, maintaining GM
- Should have good understanding and hands on experience in managing in multiple domain in EUC support like Asset/Vendor/Compliance/Network & Security
- Should have experience of handling high volume of IM/SR tickets ( =>20K Tickets per months, Assets = 40K, SD SLA/KPI, Network uptime, Patch & AV Compliance)
- Good in communication & customer stake holder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.