Associate Recruitement Consultant at Change Leaders
Views:4808 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Program Manager - Academics - Consulting Firm (1-3 yrs)
- Coordinate with faculty to create best in class learning material (videos, reading material, assignments etc)
- Support faculty and senior managers to ensure that participant's learning outcomes are met and a high level of satisfaction is maintained
- Be the first point contact for participants, troubleshoot queries and manage discussions
- Assist program director and senior operations and academics managers in planning on campus sessions, preparing schedules, evaluation, grading and coordinating with faculty (including senior professionals from the industry)
- Monitor participants performance and various program trackers to ensure the program is running well in areas of responsibility and escalate cases as needed.
- Collate learning material, solutions and grades from faculty and upload to the LMS
- Review course videos to ensure quality
- Ensure infrastructure and technology readiness during on-campus sessions and live webinars during weekends and be available to ensure smooth operations and delivery
- Manage, identify and implement processes for smoother program management to ensure a consistent and trouble free learning experience
- Coordinate with IT and Admin to ensure smooth execution at various locations Travel to other cities as needed to manage residencies.
Relevant Background :
- 2 or more years of experience in managing program office for an academic or training organization
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for learning and having great learning outcomes
- Bachelors, preferably in business management or MBA
- Intermediate level knowledge in Excel and other productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with a learning management system is useful, but not required. However, candidates should be comfortable learning and using technology tools for answering queries and enabling participants learn online.