Client Manager at Grassik Search Pvt Ltd.
Views:450 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Program Management Role - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
About The Role :
As a Program Manager, you are someone who comes with a minimum of 3-5 years of program management/project management/problem solving/hustling experience in a high growth internet start up / ecommerce / technology company environment & overall 6-8 years of exp. (Only hiring experienced folks from the industries mentioned herein, as the role is specialized).
You are a seasoned techno-commercial manager experienced in program management who would have the opportunity to work dynamically within our fast growing international (US/NA/EU) business teams in a role that spans customer relationship management, day to day business operations, analytics & business intelligence, growth & expansion, strategic near & long term planning & team building & management
We are looking for creative and analytical minds that can conceptualize and execute on the synergistic union of technology, user experience and monetization of online products. These products range from fledging ideas that need nurturing to become functional and scalable, to large multi-billion-dollar brands looking to grow their user base, enhance user retention or optimize their monetization. Be it solving mundane problems with a utility focused approach or creating newer products that engage and excite the range of audiences , the role requires agile individuals who can leverage Media.net's technology and resources to drive success.
What You Will Do ?
- Along with the BU head, Directors & Associate Directors, define, study & understand scope of the projects / programs allotted to you & strive to provide continual high impact operational & strategic support towards successful achievement of the business unit goals.
- Assist your reporting managers & senior leaders in conducting Quarterly Business Reviews (publishers or advertisers in international geos) by leveraging growth & monetization analytics, relationship building conversations, staying informed of competitor/market intelligence to keep ahead of the curve to ensure we offer the best in market solutions to our partners.
- Manage cohesive & productive relationships with internal & external stakeholders, working cross functionally to collaborate with colleagues from Engineering, Data Science, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business. Liaise closely & routinely with the product & technology teams, sharing insights, collaborating on execution of product enhancements, new feature implementation, product maintenance etc.
- Champion as well as be involved in ad hoc in-house project/program management activities focused on continuous improvement of people/processes/technology all which cohesively lead to higher performance leading to eventual business growth & success.
- Solve problems & be process oriented, the success of this role lies in the hands of a process driven yet creative problem solver who delights in innovative & process driven methods of solving daily business challenges towards a goal of building a global & rapidly scaling multi billion-dollar Ad tech business.
What We Look for in a Candidate ?
Required Experience :
- You have 5-7+ of overall work experience
- You have 2-3+ years of relevant experience in marketing/product/online customer success in a technology company or startup
Leadership Qualities :
- You have the ability to collaborate and build relationships and influence decisions at multiple levels of an organization
- You thrive in a robust environment and align available resources to a common goal
Creative Mindset :
- You have a passion for technology, and a keen eye to identify opportunity in an ever-changing landscape
- You have strong analytical skills geared towards iterative solution of user problems based with data
Problem Solver :
- You are proactive in your approach to problem solving and navigating ambiguity and complexity
Logical Approach :
- You think quick on your feet and can derive actionable insights based on information available
- You are an expert communicator who can lead and manage relationships across organizational boundaries and vendor relationships