Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:7508 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Program Management Officer - CEO Office (9-15 yrs)
Program Management Officer - CEO's Office
Job description :
This position would support the CEO on Corporate Group related responsibilities. The incumbent has to be the conscience keeper - through a hawk's eye on execution. Connect the dots from all the strategic initiatives that are taking shape across the organisation and aid the Head Prog Office as follows :
- Liaise with Important stakeholders- EMC and SLT- Corporate board and Corporate Team at the Group as required to ensure that information in a coherent story-board is provided
- Make meaningful presentations for representation at industry forums and the regulator's office.
- Anticipating, filtering and accelerating issues- Help create an environment that is highly sensitive and promote effective listening and learning
- Helping the organization in providing access to the concerned on critical issues that might otherwise get missed. Enable the leadership to focus on critical issues for quick decision-making
- Providing a trustworthy second opinion. The incumbent needs to be intelligent, out-spoken and able to respectfully disagree with and challenge the EMC.
What does the work involve :
- Working closely within the Business Strategy and all members of the Executive Management Council
- Maintaining and updating the governance framework- Monitoring compliance with requirements in framework.
- Report out escalations from cross functional council meetings
- Prepare and support communications for Board meetings
- Establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals and escalated items for all cross functional council's operation
- Liase with consultants working on different projects and ensure adherence to scope and timelines of projects. Provide the progress updates and escalations of missed opportunities and deadlines
- Challenge the status quo to being in fresh thinking, sharp accountability and bottom-line orientation
Who will succeed in this role :
- The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with excellent communication skills and a thoughtful, persuasive personal style.
- Those with the ability to maintain confidentiality, being a detail-oriented, organized, critical thinkers
- Should possess the - enterprise perspective- and be able to think 360 degree to achieve cross pollination and join the dots.
- Possess strong analytical skills. Professionals with strong work ethic and ability to create a healthy challenge basis conviction and data.
- Furthermore, this position is required to work with a variety of people from executives to board members to external parties. As such, it is important to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to forge and maintain relationships.
- Acts as a barometer, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment.
- Being boundary less is of critical importance.
How will we measure success :
- Adequate planning ahead for all corporate initiatives for important milestones
- Resource Planning Linkage - Current and planned resource capabilities are linked back to the project prioritization process.
- Collaborative reasoning with business operations to help verify the use of key operating processes and procedures improve performance as well as mitigate risk.
- Business Value Measured - operating performance as well as business value delivered by initiative - i.e. customer satisfaction, process efficiency gains, revenue etc.
- Customer Satisfaction Measured - Surveys are used to measure the satisfaction and value add received from the business owners of the initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Management Graduates with 9-12 years (or more) of experience
- Experience in more than one roles in career, especially in Insurance, will be of added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.