Consultant at ATRIOS
Views:293 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Program Lead - Reproductive Health - NGO (15-20 yrs)
Program Lead - Reproductive Health - NGO
We are hiring for a Program lead - Reproductive health for a leading Delhi based NGO
- Manage programs and jointly monitor and evaluate project progress with Program Managers and state/ project teams
- Independently identify new programming opportunities and conduct research, prospecting, and build relation with multiple donor sources and work with the fundraising and communication teams to grow the portfolio
- Forge new relationships to build visibility and impact
- Represent the organisation at thought leadership forums and conferences
- Masters' degrees in public policy, public health, development or other relevant field
- 15-20 years of professional experience in leading and managing adolescent reproductive and sexual health programs
- Knowledge of maternal and child health issues including a good understanding of the public health and education system
- Experience of working with and / or in depth understanding of government system and international donors
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills, with experience in writing for publication.
- Fluency in Hindi and English (both written and verbal) languages
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.